Tuesday, August 20, 2013

what's for dinner.

The sun was shining beautifully today and the weather man has promised us a similar day tomorrow!
It must be the weather that is making me want to clean every nook and cranny of my house.
I spent all day going through things and tossing, donating or organizing.
Brennan was remarkably patient with me and spent his day going through things, untossing and unorganizing. Such is life! I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Hanging the laundry out today, I looked away for a second and he had a chunk of dirt in his mouth.
I took this after we came inside so I could have some proof for his baby book. haha.

I wanted to share with you a recipe that we ate tonight and it was SUPER tasty and healthy as well. If you try it, let me know what you think!

Click HERE for recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment