Sunday, August 18, 2013

hapsy birsday.

Today is the birthday of my best friend. in the whole world.

He is a loving husband, intuitive 'born for fatherhood' kind of dad and the Christian man I always prayed for. He has everything that has always been on my 'list', but when I met him...he added things to my list I didn't know I needed or even existed.


We went out for lunch to eat mexican food but since it wasn't open until dinner, Jared chose Japanese.
Brennan has his first experience with rice.

He used it as shampoo.
It literally was stuck all in his hair by the time he finished but I was too busy cleaning him off to snap a photo.

Jared went to see a movie this afternoon and then we went to his parent's house for dinner and cake.
Family friends Tony, Deidre and their girls are in from New Plymouth and joined us. They came over from South Africa about 8 years ago. It was cool to hear them talk about the shark near their town that they call 'Submarine'. I watched a special about it during Shark Week!

Lil and Ryan came over to bring Jared his present. It was awesome for them to think of him on his birthday! Rod and Gaye made a lovely cake for Jared and there were smiles and singing all around.

 by the way...the bottle is a bottle of sarsparilla...not beer.

Happy Birthday my love!
I hope 33 is the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment