Friday, August 30, 2013

carnival !!!

Rachael O'Donnell may be one of the most creative people I know.

She had the idea to do a carnival and have combined youth groups tonight. The work that she put in was amazing and it was a great night. There were games, prizes and tickets that could be used to purchase items from the concession stand. Since I had Brennan, she was gracious enough to allow me to keep the concession stand.

Lollies, Nerds, canned drinks, hotdogs and hot chips (french fries) were flying out of that kitchen as soon as the kids got their tickets.

Hannah, Stephen, Jared and I decided to dress up for the occasion. This is the only photo I got before the craziness began. Brennan looks worried about his dad's appearance...but I think he was just sleepy. (Brennan was popcorn and I was a popcorn vendor).
Oh so cheesy but oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment