Saturday, August 24, 2013

cliffhanger.

I left a semi-intentional cliffhanger in last night's post. I had to make sure grandparents and aunts and uncles saw it before I sent it out into cyberspace.

BRENNAN WALKS!!!

Last night, Jared and I were sitting and talking and I put Brennan down for a moment. He let go and took a few steps! Jared and I looked at each other absolutely shocked and then proceeded to film every attempt thereafter.

This is the best one. It is quite dark and runs out before he gets to walk to Jared but it is still cute!


I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. I cannot believe that to mark his 9th month he decided he needed to walk!
He has been back to cruising today but is much steadier on his feet. We are going to have to get ready to chase him all over the place!

He decided to celebrate being 9 months and one day old by pretending to be a dentist!
 This is the tooth that will need to come out!
 This won't hurt a bit!
 I lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment