Wednesday, August 21, 2013

forks!

My boy had his Plunket visit today for his 9 month check up.
Plunket is basically the organization of nurses that check on your child and make sure everything is on the right track. They weigh them, measure them...all that good stuff. Just like a pediatrician without the waiting room. haha.

Brennan weighed 10.3 kg/ 22.7 pounds (weighed 10 lbs 4 ounces at birth) was 75 cm/ 29.5 inches tall (21.5 inches at birth) and is hitting every developmental milestone and most of the physical development ones he is hitting early.

In celebration of that, I thought I would post a video and picture of his first time trying a fork. I know that piece that he gets looks ginormous but I guarantee you he has been navigating food for a while. He is a bit excited and I promise he doesn't gag himself or choke. :)

Does it get cuter than that?!?!
Yes...why yes it does. 


No comments:

Post a Comment