Monday, August 5, 2013

pahhhhty poopa

every paahhhty has a poopa, that's why we invited you...George Banks...that's you! I used to LOVE singing this song in a dutch accent and imitating pretty much anything that Martin Short does on Father of the Bride part 2.




This house is down the street from ours and every time I see it, I tell Jared it looks like the house from Father of the Bride! I can see a slight resemblance.

I have looked from afar and told Jared that I would LOVE a house like that someday...when we have enough extra to pay someone to clean it. (Therefore, we will never purchase this house because I am too stingy). It's really close to the road on a busy street and looks like it has almost no land with it. I walk by it often and think about how much I love it. Well the other day, I was doing my weekly real estate snoop and guess what is on the market?! 
 THIS HOUSE!!! (click here to see pictures) It has an enormous English garden in the back and is absolutely to die for gorgeous! It also says price by negotiation which means I would have to sell both kidneys.

Oh well. Actually, the more property I look at-the happier I am right where we live.

 Our day was pretty run of the mill which was so nice. We managed to squeeze in some tub toy play time in before dinner. Those eyes....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars! That house is gorgeous! I've been bad lately and have started looking at houses even though we really aren't moving, but it sure is fun to dream...then I think about all those people in India that I know that live in houses we would consider dumps and I remember how blessed I am. Love you! Can we skype soon?!

    ReplyDelete