Monday, August 26, 2013

the one who loves you the most.

I know it is early in the day for me to be posting but I just couldn't wait!

Today is our officially unofficial (it's not in the US) wedding anniversary.

I was looking through our wedding photos and the one and only wedding video that was taken. What's extra special about the video is that it was taken by a friend of ours from Bear Valley who, along with his wife and kids, drove from OKLAHOMA to be there on our wedding day.

I really looked at this video for the first time today.
My eyes welled up with tears because I saw things that I never saw before.

I saw my favorite Matti Grey wave to the crowd as the doors open, I saw Ms. Em-ma sitting in her wheelchair in the back of the auditorium and I saw my grandmother give me a thumbs up as I reached her part of the aisle. I caught my best friends standing on stage and maybe just maybe wipe a few tears from their eyes. I saw literally hundreds of smiling faces who saw knew Jared was the answer to my prayers.

My focus was totally on Jared that day and on the way down the aisle, I didn't see anyone else. I am so glad to be able to look back at this video and these pictures and remember what an absolutely incredible and amazing day it was!

Enjoy the stroll down memory lane! (Daily picture of Brennan is at the end)



























































and two years on...we are happier than ever! On our wedding day, I didn't know it was possible to love Jared more than I already did. I have learned that love keeps giving ,growing and getting better and better.

Speaking of something that makes life better...
Brennan decided to be a mime today and put himself 'in a box'.



He wanted my hair towel so bad, so I put it on him and took this picture for future blackmail!

No comments:

Post a Comment