Saturday, August 31, 2013

mad rush

Today has been an extremely productive day.
We started off the morning by cleaning the building around 10 a.m.
September is our month for that.

Brennan helped while I cleaned out the baby classroom.
He had some awesome bedhead.



You think being strapped into this seat is going to keep him from exploring? Think again!

At 12, I sent Jared home to grab some lunch for him and Brennan, and then put Brennan down for a nap. Jared is preaching tomorrow so this also gave him the chance to practice his sermon.
I stayed to deep clean and organize the church kitchen. They came back to pick me up at 3.

When we pulled into the driveway, Aunty Lil was waiting for us. She came to play with Brennan. Since I was covered in gross, I hopped in the shower. I was convinced I could not touch Brennan until I had been antibacterialized!
We played with Lil for about an hour and a half and then Little Man was getting sleepy so I took him for a nap and she went home.

I laid down with him for his afternoon nap and I fell asleep too. Look at his precious face!
He slept for about two hours and then woke up scared to death because I sneezed extremely loud and multiple times in the bathroom by his room.

We gave him some dinner and I went out for a friend's birthday party.
After some great fun, good food and a short grocery shop...I am home.
And worn out.

My dear husband vacuumed the entire house for me while I was gone.
Thank you Lord for productive days, nap time snuggles and thoughtful husbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment