Wednesday, August 14, 2013

like flies.

people are dropping like flies around here!

Jared woke up sick this morning. 

Brennan and I returned from running our errands around lunch time, and found Jared's car in the driveway.

People may think that it is easy to go to work and power through a cough and runny nose.
Once you put that cough and runny nose behind a mask, it gets gross pretty quickly.

He had gotten a few cases finished this morning and then had to call it quits.

Brennan had woken up around 3 am and needed to snuggle. I brought him into our room and after he fell asleep (around 4:30) I put him in his pack and play that is still in our room. He woke up happier than he has in days and acted like he didn't even need to go to the doctor! I took him anyway because I know that he has something that is going to need a good kick in the pants medicine.

It was a good thing I took him. By the time of his appointment, his fever was back. He was happy as ever and flirting with our Swedish doc.
She asked me if he had any change in bowel movements...at that precise time he filled his diaper so she could see for herself! hahaha.

She confirmed what I already knew. Slight ear infection coupled with a chest infection. Antibiotics were headed our way.

When we got home, he wanted to play for a little bit.
Then he decided that he absolutely did not want to play. He needed extra hold me time and I won't turn that down. We settled in and watched Baby Einstein. Baby Einstein makes everything better.

So here is to my two sick boys and hoping I don't get it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment