Monday, August 12, 2013

mandarin.

Little one was so miserable today. He's got a runny nose. a cough, little fever and teeth coming in.
We skyped with Grammie J and Saba to see if that would make him feel better and it did! He slept all but 4 hours today.

He tried mandarin oranges for the first time today at dinner and tore them up! I used to love them as a kid too so I am sure he gets it from me. :) After he ate dinner, he felt like playing so we let him jump while we finished eating. It was so good to see him happy again! He is such a happy kid and never cries or complains. I can't stand it when he is upset because he doesn't feel good.

Pardon the nakedness, he had covered himself in oranges previous to this shot.

Tomorrow, we are going to Morrie's house for the first time. I hope Brennan's feeling better so that we can go. If he isn't, I am still going to drop some sweets by her house and reschedule. Keep that in your prayers!

At the end of this month, my dear friend Erin and her husband are moving over to start working with the Porirua mission work here! I cannot express to you how amazing she is. I am sure you will hear a lot about her in the near future! 15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment