Monday, July 1, 2013

Mrs. Mabel's Wishy Washy

I'm going to be honest...I don't like sickness.

I'm done with it myself and Brennan is improving but now...Jared stayed home with something today.

I feel like one of those people who makes up sicknesses so I have something to talk about. I wish they were made up!

Regardless...I will mention it never again! :) [except to say that because of theses sicknesses and no break in the cold/wet weather---I am headed to the laundry mat because I am overrun with sheets and baby clothes!] THEY HAVE DRYERS!!! :) I will get all of my laundry done in one day...hallelujah!

Brennan was such a happy baby this morning that he wanted to try his hand at eating a real banana. He just gnawed on it and even though it looks ginormous, he was safe. I was close and watching, but he loved it! I think he felt like the big man.


I got A LOT done today as far as work that I do for Jared, so around noon I decided to take Brennan on our walk so Jared could nap in peace and quiet. Brennan needed a nap too but Jared coughs up a lung and wakes him up...so it was a win-win.

I wanted to stop by my favorite antique place in the village down the road so I out Brennan in the carrier for our walk. His stroller doesn't fit through the store and he is more likely to grab things.
Not the best idea I have ever had but I accomplished my walk with a 22 pound monkey hanging off my front! and Brennan accomplished a nap to boot!


If you are wondering if there are still good people in the world, there are.On our walk, I dropped my EFTPOS card. It's like a debit card but you seriously can't use it if you don't know the pin so I knew Jared wouldn't be upset about it. I searched all the way home and stopped in several stores to ask if they had seen it. I got a call late this afternoon that it had been turned in at the bank in town. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment