Sunday, July 7, 2013

Superman eats socks.

Today, we had a wonderful worship! Jared led singing and I always enjoy that. My kids were great and we talked about Balaam and his talking donkey. :)

For Jack's birthday yesterday, I got him a NERF gun. Found out today that I may have to take it back.
Every time he shoots it, their dog gets scared and poops in the floor! hahaha. Not an intended consequence of a birthday present for sure.

After worship today, we came home and had a lovely lunch with Grandma. Then...nothing. Brennan and I took a nap and I am not sure what anyone else did!

It was some much needed snuggle time after he slept in his room ALL night by himself. I however, did not sleep well. So we may do naps in his room and night time with us. It is hard to regulate the heat in his room without central heat so he gets a little too cold or too hot easily.

It was nice to nap because it was raining really hard. Although, there apparently was a tornado touch down about 30 minutes from us. I was told those weren't a problem here...Jared? haha.

After our nap, we played and played. Did you know Superman eats socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment