Friday, July 12, 2013

high chair racing

Today was a good day. Not as cold as the past two days so I am all for it.
Jared was up at 5 to take the train into Wellington. He has more continued education than I ever had as a teacher. It is good though because it means that he is keeping up with the newest technology and techniques.

Speaking of continued education, he was confirmed yesterday for an exclusive course in QUEENSTOWN in September.


I am super pumped as it will be my first trip to the South Island.

Brennan and I started our morning by going to check on grandma. She called this morning and said there was an alarm going off (which I could hear in the background it was so loud.) She already knew it was the phone but neither of us knew how to stop it. We can't just unplug it because it is linked into her emergency button that she wears. We got that resolved (as in...the alarm stopped by itself) and Brennan and I came home to do our chores.

This afternoon we (read I) decided to have high chair races in our hallway. We raced America and New Zealand. New Zealand won because the driver slipped and dove into the wall during the America race. Here is the cuteness in his racing gear.
sly thumbs up for his home country

 this was just too much fun!

Ended the day by going to our marriage class with the ladies at my friend Michelle's  house. Mrs. Maureen ,that I wrote about earlier, teaches it and it is so good to learn from her wisdom. The other ladies are a great source of encouragement as well and I love studying with them!

Tomorrow holds some pretty crazy things! Having said that...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment