Tuesday, July 9, 2013

splat.

So I found my phone and can upload my pictures from today. :) It was buried deep in the diaper bag.

This morning Brennan and I decided to make brownies from scratch to take to playgroup. We were both in the kitchen and I was mixing and singing and I turned around to get a paper towel...

WHAMMO! The bowl tipped over and some fell out on the floor!
It;s not very often that your brownie batter (pre-cocoa) falls to the ground in a taunting smiley face. ha. (pardon the 80's lino...we rent.)

Overcoming that fiasco, we went to playgroup sans brownies. They just weren't ready and I didn't want that to be my baking debut to other moms.

We headed off to play group. This is the first time he has worn this shirt. It is a 12 months size and is almost too tight! 

Today was Boogie with your baby day. I was probably more excited than Brennan to be able to go. I could not wait to see his reaction. He loved every song and I learned quite a few. Some new ones, but definitely old classics (even though here it is 'incy wincy spider' instead of our friend 'itsy bitsy'). When she broke out the bubbles...the mesmerizing commenced. He followed those jokers all over the room!
This was the only shot I was able to get. ha.

We came home and did our normal stuff except that Jared came home between his Foxton bus run and an afternoon patient. That was nice. I love it when he comes home unexpectedly! While we were playing with Brennan...it started a random hail storm!
It had been pretty all day and then came up all of a sudden. Weird.

Grandma came over after her concert that she went to with some friends. On Tuesdays, she goes to a singing class with some friends from an association that helps HD patients. Her new friend Karen is with her almost every day. When we can, we steal her away so she can play!

While she watches Brennan on Tuesdays, I usually cook dinner and get ready for church. Tonight, I decided to be brave and cook a rack of lamb that Jared brought home the other day. It may look a bit rare...but I promise, it was great! (not bragging of course!)
 Just getting ready to cook lamb for my family when they come over...GET READY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment