Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WhyFi

 Some may say...
"God?
There's no God.
I can't see Him or feel Him.
I can't touch Him with my hands and prove that He exists.
He can't exist because you cannot prove to me that He is there."

"WiFi?
Of course it exists!
You can see the effects of it.
It's influence on people's live is evident.
It is vital to communication in this world of technology.
You know when you are connected and when you are not."

God says...
You can't physically see Me, touch Me, 'hear' Me, smell Me or see Me face to face.
BUT...
You can see the effects of My presence.
You can see the power of My influence.
My communication to you is vital.
I know when you are connected and when you are not.

I say...
Everywhere I go it seems I am searching for WiFi but I can't find it. Everywhere I search for God, He is there. It may indeed take more faith to believe in WiFi than it does to believe in God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment