Tuesday, October 22, 2013

snowbaby.

The weather has turned cold on us during my computer disaster. A cold snap is not what we really needed as it brings rain with it. I am a little sick from the quick change in weather. Sneezing all over the place. Brennan looked at me today and pretended to sneeze. It was hilarious.

We tried on his winter suit from his Auntie Leelee. While it hasn't been snowing or anything, I was going to let him wear that instead of a jacket and layers of pants...and socks that he would kick off in the middle of the grocery store. :) He didn't like it that it covered his hands, but when I uncovered them--he loved it!!
 Remind you of that kid from A Christmas Story?!
My little snow baby.
I'm headed to bed to try to sleep this sneezing away!

No comments:

Post a Comment