Wednesday, October 16, 2013

attack!

Tonight, we went down for a lovely roast pork dinner at our friend Jeana's house in Foxton. They also held the Foxton congregation mid-week lesson at their home tonight. It was nice to be out of the wind, out of the rain and gathered with friends to study God's Word.

Brennan's friend (and Jeana's son) Titus makes awesome clay figurines. When Brennan was born, he made a mama and baby turtle. For Christmas last year, he added the daddy turtle. When I came in tonight, he had created and amazing Christmas tree for us. I like to show these gifts off because Titus is such a caring and creative person and also because I am jealous that he is so awesome!

He challenged me to make something cool with clay. I made a pancake. Apparently, that wasn't impressive enough!

I kept trying. I handed him a footprint and even an ear but to no avail. I must make something cool.

So I finally created this...

Unfortunately, my fantastic creation was promptly attacked by his medieval warrior creation!



 Haha! Don't mess with me!




 ah!! sharp clay weapon to the head. Titus took the next few pictures which is why his warrior eventually conquered my sea monster. :(




I am glad that Titus thinks I am cool enough to play with and also that I can have an excuse to play with clay. I love good nights, good food, good fellowship and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment