Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MG

I fell asleep last night before posting and to be honest it was the best sleep I have had in a while. By the time I get my housework done and turn on my computer to write my blog, it is ten o'clock. Then I have a hard time shutting off my brain and stay up entirely too late. I am really considering only posting once a week because of all the craziness coming up. Most people won't mind me keeping my mouth closed 6 extra days a week! :)

Today in New Zealand (and at this moment in America too) is my niece's birthday.

She is four years old today and it is hard to believe that time has passed so quickly.
I remember seeing her and holding her for the first time. I hoped she would think I was important to her and I knew that she would be important to me.

This kid has got to be one of the smartest, funniest and most creative little girls I know. She loves art, Scooby Doo, her brother and fishing and a million other new things that i will get to learn about when I see her in a little over two weeks (totally freaked out while typing that!) . She's just....cool.

I am proud to be her aunt and so grateful that I lived 6 minutes from her for the first two years of her life. I love you MG! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Some of these pictures are pretty old but they are favorites!













No comments:

Post a Comment