Friday, October 25, 2013

for the wife who has everything...

I look around at my life and realize how blessed I am.
I see the house, our food, clothing, and cars that my husband's used his God given talents to acquire,
and I know I am blessed.
Talk of Christmas has recently come up and lists are beginning to be formed.
I can think of a few things that I would like for Christmas, but if I didn't get them---I would be okay with that.

However, my friend Abby and I found something this afternoon that would be a perfect gift for the wife that truly does have everything.

Picture it.
A king mattress.
Just the mattress...no box springs, base or bed frame.
A king mattress made of alpaca fiber.
And a mattress that has Swarovski crystals sewn onto the sides.
No joke--they sparkle!



It was brought to my attention that the only time these stones would be visible is while you are changing the sheets!

I'm sorry but if you are that desperate for a 'pick me up' when changing the sheets, hide a Snickers in your pillowcase!

Oh that's right--I didn't tell you how much this blinging beauty costs.

$12,000.00

THAT'S A TWELVE!

Let's consider that you may change the sheets once a week,
and each time you saw the shiny crystals was worth a dollar...
It would take you 230 years of bed making to get your money's worth!

If you own this mattress, I am by no means judging you.
I do have one question for you though.
Can I change your sheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment