Thursday, October 24, 2013

egg on the face

I enjoy Brennan every day but for the past few days, my joy has been increasing!
He always looks at me with that sly little grin or says 'oh thank you!' and makes sounds that sound like 'what?!'
He constantly has my laughing and tickling and running around on my knees like a little child. I LOVE this kid.
Today, I fixed him a spinach and egg omelet, with avocado and strawberries for lunch. I put it on his plate and went to fix my plate.
Literally seconds later, this is what I find...
No noise. No hint that anything was out of the ordinary. He had avocado in his ears, eggs on his face and his hair was sticking up in two places with egg hair gel...he looks quite pleased with himself don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love!!! I do feel like you always enjoy every moment with him and I love that about you!! He's soooo stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete