Wednesday, October 23, 2013

walking the walk

Today I am thankful for Todd O'Donnell's manuka honey in a cup of hot water with lemon.
It is amazing. So amazing in fact that I drink it when I am not even sick. When I am sick, it is especially amazing.

I am feeling better though. Today, Brennan and I spent most of the day asleep. I think he may be getting a bit of it because we slept a total of 5 hours during the day. I was so thankful that he wasn't going to fight me on that or keep me from sleeping.

When we were awake this morning, I was laying on the couch so that he could get some play time in. He decided he would play with the dvds (he's not allowed to) and I felt so bad at that point that I just let him play! Bad mom? nah...pick your battles. He also plucked out almost every single tissue from an almost full box and ripped it in half. Wasteful? nah...I still used them! haha.

The one thing that I am most thankful for today is the last 11 months. That's right folks...he is officially 11 months old today. Here are some things you may not know about my baby boy:

Favorite Foods: Avocado, chicken, hummus and crackers
Favorite Song: He's Sweet I Know
Favorite Toy: Stuffed kangaroo, monkey rattle and Giraffe ball popper
Favorite Animal: Duck
Favorite time of day: Bathtime
I can say: Mama, Dada, thank you, ho ho ho and some others upon request.

and...

I CAN WALK ALL BY MYSELF!
Introducing our newly mobile little man!
(pardon the snuffy nosed lady in the background and the fact that he whacks me in the head)


1 comment: