Tuesday, September 24, 2013

paparazzi.

Today was definitely a mad rush to get things done sort of day. We went to get the warrant of fitness on our car and it was really cool that Brennan is old enough to watch what is going on. He really enjoyed it. Our brake light had gone out before we went and I knew that it wouldn't pass without it. Who changed my brake light you may ask? THIS GIRL. (pretty proud of that small accomplishment)

This past weekend, we discovered that Mork and Mindy (our resident ducks) have had babies. Ten little ducklings followed them around on Saturday. Photo credit to Christi Jensen.


Mindy was looking a little teed off at the paparazzi. It seems though that they have gotten a little comfortable at our house.

On our way out this afternoon, they came and took bread out of my hand. At dinner time, they were up on the porch and having a staring contest with Brennan through the glass. I like that they like us!

I am taking a hiatus from updates for a few days. My next blog will be on the 1 October (NZ time). Over the next few days, my internet will be spotty at best. I will still be writing, I just won't have the internet to publish so technically I am staying with my challenge of the daily blog. Some of you may forget about my blog in that time but I PROMISE I will explain and the next update will be well worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!!! Glad I was able to and I can't wait for Oct. 1st now!! You have me on the edge of my seat :).

    ReplyDelete