Friday, September 13, 2013

pic-a-nic basket

I wanted to share some photos with you from Brennan's first official pic-a-nic (shout out to Yogi Bear).

It was supposed to rain all day yesterday but the sun shone bright and not a cloud in the sky. It came time for lunch and we just had to take advantage of the day. We sat in the front garden and got to use my cool picnic blanket for the first time.

Brennan had a sandwich (bread with lasagna baby food (ewww), grapes and rice cakes with a sippy cup of water. It was such a big boy meal! I put him in a sun shirt and swim trunks because those are the only shorts I had that weren't still packed with summer clothes. This outfit is courtesy of our friend Evan!

We chatted (ok...ok...i chatted), stared at the flowers and then watched the ducks approach us from the road. We ended up feeding them the left overs from our sandwiches. Bring on SUMMER!





Is it just me or is he growing up WAY too fast? I promise, I am not wishing away the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment