Friday, September 6, 2013

selfie.

is it just Jared and I or does it look like our little man has taken his first selfie?

presh. (as my friend trish would say)

We went out and sat in the sunshine, put flowers in our mouths (not me), talked about how cool God is and stared at the clouds. I can picture days in the future where we will take an old sheet and lay it out under our trees and read all afternoon. Mom used to do that with us...because she was super cool. And I want to be a super cool mom like her. It's funny how the 15 minutes of skyping that you get to do can make you realize how lucky you are to have people in your life. My parents are awesome. I cannot wait for them to experience New Zealand. They will be able to finally understand that even though you leave a place, it always has a small part of you.

A little project shopping with my amerikiwi friend, grocery shopping, dinner prepping, last night of our marriage class study and here I sit completely content and happy. God is good all the time... (mom knows how the rest goes) love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment