Tuesday, September 10, 2013

bff kate

She needed some advice and a good shopping trip.
She was hiding from the paparazzi in the Main Street church of Christ building.
I snuck her past them and took her to Walmart.
She was kate middleton.
I was dreaming.

He bought $10,000.00 worth of wooden toys.
He hid them in the garage.
He thought I wouldn't notice.
He was Jared.
I was dreaming.

 
She played with Brennan and got a new nickname.
She helped with dinner and held Brennan during church.
She is Erin Jones.
and I WAS NOT DREAMING! :)


It was so good to see Erin and John and have them in our home at last! It was quite surreal to have dinner at the table with my family and such good friends that have come from afar. Brennan absolutely adores them both and I am excited for them to be a part of his life as he grows up. Keep them in your prayers as they begin their work with the Porirua congregation!


and yes...those two dreams at the beginning were dreams I had last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment