Sunday, January 22, 2012

full stop.

Yesterday, (Sunday) was a weird day. The stress of the moving process and still not being settled, matched with the tiredness from constant going hit me. It's all been fun and there hasn't been one thing that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed but I haven't taken time to just chill.

All of the new experiences, challenges and new people have made my short time here phenomenal. I can't wait to begin our life here and it seems that Tuesday is the day. Tuesday is when our furniture is being brought over and when our stuff comes down from the container in Foxton. We went yesterday to load it into the trailer and the second that we got it loaded, the bottom fell out of the sky. We were dripping wet and going back home without our stuff. I think for me, I was exhausted, cold and just moody really. Not sure if I have mentioned this but I am pretty certain that my husband is the best. We went for Thai last night and then went to the house to get the stuff that we do have situated. He made sure that I got to sleep in this morning and we have taken our time getting ready to go out.

We are headed to look at the dental bus Jared is taking to Foxton tomorrow and then for a day of picking up all of the little things needed to make our house functional. I am blessed, having fun but looking forward to being in our house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment