Friday, June 28, 2013

VITAMEATAVEGAMIN

Luckily, I don't need Vitameatavegamin to get to feeling better but I do think a little VITAMIN D would help! Brennan needs vitamin D too so after 2 days of being home bound...today we decided that against ALL odds, we would take a walk. As we were strolling out the end of the driveway, it began to sprinkle. I guess I am getting accustomed to living in New Zealand because I charged ahead with no umbrella or stroller cover, knowing that it wouldn't last long enough to need it.


These are pictures form our walk this afternoon.

 mom...where are ya?


 all snuggled in his handmade blanket from Aunty Allison.
At the end of our street is the Manawatu River. We made it there right as the sun was shining its last rays of the day. Remember it is winter here...and even though the trees are bare, the grass is still green! 






 those are houses on top of the cliff.

 Sunset behind the golf course that goes along the river.
I took for granted the ability to get out of the house and breathe the air!
Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment