Tuesday, June 25, 2013

pack it in there kids!

Today was a nice day although it wasn't sunny long enough to hang the clothes out. I am sure that veteran kiwis would hang their laundry out on a day like today but I figure if it has to end up by the fire to dry...I might as well skip a step!

Brennan and I spent the morning packing Jared for his presentation in Wellington.
Or should that read...Brennan spent the morning packing himself for Jared's trip to Wellington. Ha!

Jared was asked to do a presentation on the WAND that he uses for anesthesia. His dental practice has a pain free guarantee for the first visit, so if we are to have ANY food or shelter...he needs to be good at it and he is! I am proud of him for being asked to speak at this big event. 


What cracks me up about the course is that it describes it as a hands on session to practice techniques and EXPERIENCE a pain free injection! No thanks!

Brennan was snuggled in his stroller to help me clean out the cars and go for a little bit of an excursion to begin working on a top secret project. He is such a happy kid. 

When he woke up from his afternoon nap, he was quite sick and may have a stomach bug that has been circulating. He seems better but has been asleep since 5:30 (two and a half hours). Here's hoping he sleeps it off!

Today is Uncle Roody's birthday.
Last time we saw him, was Christmas so it was six months ago to the day! Happy Birthday!
Come see us soon or you will receive gross pictures of dirty diapers! (Brennan said that...not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment