Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh wait...that's just the warm up?!

Days like today are why I love my life...nothing big and spectacular to write about but too many blessings to choose from.

Mondays are usually our days to recuperate from the weekend. I get extra laundry done and Brennan gets a much needed return to schedule. I think he is one awesome kid to just go with the flow the way he does.

Today, I was going to try a spin class. They won't let you try without committing to a 6 month fee...of $300. Naw thanks, I am still enslaved to Freed. I guess I'll just do the insanity workout at home.

haha...insanity is right! who in their right mind would subject themselves to that?!
they were all like 'glistening' and stuff and I felt like a walrus with asthma.

oh wait...that's just the warm up? I'm in trouble!

It was much sunnier today which allowed Brennan to help me mow the yard. He gave me direction from his stroller quite nicely. Hopefully the weather is as good tomorrow.

It was confirmed yesterday that I will be speaking at the Ladies Challenge here in Palmy in October. I feel honored and excited to be able to do that!

For a day of cleaning, mowing and changing dirty diapers...it was a good day full of blessings and playing with Brennan!

The picture at the bottom is from our skype date with Aunty Emma last night. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always enjoy reading your little comments on FB and yes it is wonderful to be so blessed - wonderful husband and marvellous, almost always happy child - reflects on his parents. you are doing such a good job with him.

    We are doing exercise class down here, tai chi, balance, breathing, and bands. really good :) have a wonderful week, may see you on Saturday :) Glenda,

    ReplyDelete