Thursday, April 12, 2012

dream craving.

Jared rolled over to turn off his alarm and said "I don't want to get up." I drowsily responded with, "I want Wendy's!!"

Last night I was awakened by Jared. Apparently, I had been exhibiting symptoms of a nightmare. The ones I have had previously are pretty vivid. This one I had gone to get Chinese food and when I got there, I couldn't stand the smell. THEN I SAW IT...

A cinnamon empenada. It was gorgeous.

Much prettier than this one. :)

I sat in the line holding my nose and waiting for that empenada. When I got to the front of the line, the worker kept talking to me about a disease he got in Turkey and I said (very nasaly because I was still holding my nose)..."Look, I'm here for that empenada, but to pay your medical bills, throw in some sweet and sour chicken. Make it quick." Luckily, I got the LAST empenada.

I walked out to my car in the raining dark and as I got in, a stranger got in beside me and started taking pictures...due to the flash, I DROPPED THE EMPENADA.

At that point Jared woke me up. I was so mad about the empenada.

All you need to know I guess is that the second I step back into the States, I will be looking for Wendy's, McDonald's sausage biscuits, pinto beans and chow chow, crispy bacon, dill pickles AND a cinnamon empenada so WATCH OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pickles are the best! Love'n them right now, too! Bacon is a second place winner, as well.

    ReplyDelete