Friday, December 6, 2013

happy birthday Brennan!!!

so wow...it's been over a month since I posted.
Life has been crazy ya know?

Family came in the middle of November! We had a vacation at the beach, the volcanic lake, birthday party, train ride, Thanksgiving, Christmas, swimming, swinging and haka 'ing' all over the North Island.

I have finally gotten things together enough to post about Brennan's party. My dad has some of the cake on face pictures so I am sure I will update with that soon.

Brennan was showered with more presents than he could even open! As a matter of fact, he wasn't really into opening them at all but he did find a book from our next door neighbors that he loved and read immediately. In the last two weeks, he has investigated every single toy and hugged and kissed them all. We are really grateful for all the gifts but more than that for the fact that some people traveled over 2 hours to come and celebrate with us! (and some internationally!)

Brennan had a robot party. Here is his cake. I loved it.

Pizza Hut was on speed dial. I told everyone one piece of pizza and then realized I had ordered enough for everyone to have...four. Oops. We had pizza for days!

When I went in to wake Brennan up that morning, I said 'Do you know what today is?' and I promise you he said 'Hap Birtday!' I have it on film somewhere.

Here is the main event. I think he knew exactly who the star of the show was! haha.
I wasn't willing to mess up his robot shirt but I promise, he does have a diaper on!

We are so thankful for our family and friends and for our healthy one year old!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to see more from your family's visit! Happy Birthday little buddy!!

    ReplyDelete